Maritimes Mopars

>> Does anyone on the list have, or know of an imperial convertible for
sale?
Or another full size 60s Mopar convertible for that matter. I'm looking for
one.

I'm in Nova Scotia Canada, but I would be willing to go quite some distance
to get it if the price was right, and it was really what I wanted.

Tristan

------

Have you looked in the National Old Car Trader?  It comes out every 4 weeks.
I just got the new edition last Friday.  It covers all of Canada.  I read it
all the time.

I saw a real nice 57 Chrysler in Newfoundland in July, with a for sale sign
on it.  There are lots of nice cars in the Maritimes.

I generally look for Imperials and New Yorker Broughams in the Trader.
There are usually 6 to 10 of them in any given issue.  They also have a web
site for you to peruse.  Don't forget to check out Quebec.  Their ads are
usually in French, but they're not too far away from you.

Keep looking.  You may see the Imperial convertible you like in the first
issue.  You may have to wait for 3 months to see it, but sooner or later,
the exact car you want will pop up.  Be patient and get that exact Imperial
you want.

Alan Harper
76 NYB
78 NYB St Regis