68 Imperial Problems

 Hi all,
problems/concerns I have.
   1. Brakes were "done" before I got car. it was a trade-in at a Saturn
dealership and they put
      new/rebuilt calipers, new master and booster. The brake pedal goes
to about 1/4" from the
      floorboard and locks the front brakes- the rear don't seem to
engage but they are overwhelmed by the fronts. After a short drive you
can smell burning brake material from the fronts only. The car
      will also come to an abrupt stop without stepping on the brake
pedal because the front calipers don't fully release. Where do I start??

   2. Car has gangster Wide White wall BIAS PLY tires. Not radials, not
even belted tires-just plain Bias ply tires and the car handled poorly
on the hiway. Going to change that soon.
   3. Real sensitive to cross winds- feelslike too much swaying. Caused
by #2????
   4. Nothing happens when I turn A/C on(I can hear Comp clutch kick
in/out) no fan. ATC???
       Help!
   As I work on car more questions are bound to come up but thanks ahead
for your input.
  Don Savard