1969 Imperial Crown

Craig,

Congratulations on what sounds like a great buy.  I really like the
69s.  I believe the '69 Crown was relatively rare-- I'm sure someone
will correct me if I'm wrong-- but I think it only lasted 1 more year,
until 1970 (?), and after that they only offered the LeBaron.

AM radio only was not all that uncommon then, so I don't think your car
is as lacking in the options dept. as you think.

I think you'll really enjoy this "fuselage era" car.  They really do
grow on you.

Mark M