Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 1:31 AM
Subject: IML: 1969 Imperials and Budd brakes

Thanks for the kind words Mark....the car has already grown on me and  I've only driven it a few miles. Im very impressed by its power! I do have a question though....I've heard Chrysler switched to another brand of disc brake sometime late in the 1969 model year...does anyone know if this is true? If so when?..My car was purchased on 6/30/69 which would lead me to believe its a late production model. Can anyone confirm or deny this info?....Thanks in advance