1960 dash board

Hello all. I got to looking at the sales brochure for the 1960 Crown, and I decided that I would like to change the interior color of mine from red to blue, which happens to be the original color. Since everything in the interior could use some help, I decided that I would slowly reupholster the entire thing, from the seats to the door panels, and that I would have to change the color of the dash board too. Which brings me to my question; is it possible to have the padded part reupholstered, (or any equivalent process thereof), or do I need to replace the whole thing? (I only ask because it would be a major hassel to track one down that was in good condition and in the right shade of blue). If anyone could get back to me, I would greatly appreciate it. You have all been a huge help in the past and I thank you in advance for any advice you could give me.
-Nate
1960 Crown-"Julianna"