1960 dash board

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 11:13 AM
Subject: IML: 1960 dash board

Hello all. I got to looking at the sales brochure for the 1960 Crown, and I decided that I would like to change the interior color of mine from red to blue, which happens to be the original color. Since everything in the interior could use some help, I decided that I would slowly reupholster the entire thing, from the seats to the door panels, and that I would have to change the color of the dash board too. Which brings me to my question; is it possible to have the padded part reupholstered, (or any equivalent process thereof), or do I need to replace the whole thing? (I only ask because it would be a major hassel to track one down that was in good condition and in the right shade of blue). If anyone could get back to me, I would greatly appreciate it. You have all been a huge help in the past and I thank you in advance for any advice you could give me.
-Nate
1960 Crown-"Julianna"            hello Nate        Mick here, I have a friend here in brisbane aust who refoams recovers repaints dashboards as a business. He dose a good job.He done mine. It may be a bit hard to send it to aust .So if you want to get it done at,Fryies  in WA state.Thay send all the dashboards to him.If you get it done please tell me.As I will tell him you are from the IML.I think just dashes dose them too.I think they are in CA. so good luck Nate .      Mick 58 coupe