Hi Bucks '81 @ Barrett-Jackson

Barrett-Jackson;
 The place to go if you are a celebrity, have money to burn, and want to
blow it all in one place. The only auction that I have heard of that has
parking space for Lear Jets! They also have guys going around the crowd
egging bidders into a nice bout of auction fever. I once saw some ball
player pay $60,000 dollars for a 4x4 that he could have bought for $40k new
off the lot. Lets just say that $15,000 dollars for an 81' Imperial,
especially a celebrity one, wouldn't surprise me. Kind of reminds me of
Whistler in B.C, lots of ski hills around that are just as good, many
cheaper, but why bother when you can spend $2,000,000 on a $120,000 condo?
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Sidfe Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.

P.S I know of the 68' Charger G.T.S that you mentioned, I read about it in a
magazine article. That car had so much modification done to it that you
could almost call it butchered. They went to so much trouble fitting a V10
in there and ended up with a slower car then if they would have installed a
hopped up 440. They also ripped the T-bars out and put coils in their place,
yeech! Don't be surprised if they can't get $30k for this thing in a couple
of years. In that same magazine they also had a Viper with a 426 installed,
Varoom!