Please WELCOME Steve Sweet (1955)

New Subscriber(s): Steve Sweet
Email Address is: stephen.a.sweet-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Eastern North Carolina

Car(s) owned: 1955 Imperial, White with blue top, 4-door Hardtop

Self-Introduction: First Imperial I've ever owned.  Honestly, didn't
consider this type of car (street rodder by heart, own a 32 Ford 3-window
Coupe.  Chevy small block with three deuces.  Go fast, look cool)until I
helped a friend out financially by buying his Imperial when his wife left
him.  Didn't know they made such a nice car in 1955.  Rides like a dream and
has all the "buttons and whistles" you could want.  Now my wife calls it her
car and tells me to sell the "little car".  This car is quickly winning me
over.  Ain't admitting to selling my 32 yet though.