Please WELCOME Rollin Bard (1966)

New Subscriber(s): Rollin Bard
Email Address is: rbard@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex

Car(s) owned: 1966 LeBaron 4 door Hardtop with 22,000 miles.The car is in
really excellent condition and everything works except the gas gauge.  Your
excellent website is great! In 1984 I threw out all the shop manuals for
Chrysler and Plymouths dating back to 1952, including MasterTech.

Self-Introduction: I just purchased this car after it being found by my 1965
model son.  This car was built in November 1965 in the Jefferson Avenue
plant where I worked as a Management Trainee in the front office.  In 1970 I
quit Chrysler and joined my father in his C-P dealership in West Virginia.
We sold out in 1984 and I moved to Oklahoma and became a fleet manager for a
daily rental company where I am still employed, now as a Regional Fleet
Manager with responsibilities in the entire eastern half of the United
States, except Florida.  I now get to take care of 20,000 Chrysler products,
our present fleet, whoops, I mean DaimlerChrysler.
I am sure going to enjoy this car, mainly because I know how to work on it.
I always wanted an Imperial while in West Virginia, but I remember my father
saying, "Too big", so I would settle for a New Yorker.