Moving my Car/Curves Ahead Transport

Ernie and All:

I had a very positive experience with a small, one-
trailer company owned by a young husband and wife team
called CURVES AHEAD TRANSPORT (contact: TIM KELLY, 1-
800-869-4140; www.curvesaheadtransport.com).  In
November, they moved my '60 Le Baron from Tulsa, OK to
Washington, DC via their enclosed trailer for $950.
It arrived without a scratch, and his wife took
digital photos of the arrival/unloading which she
later sent to me.

The 'down-side' is that they take a bit longer to set
the date, because they line up assignments that
coordinate with where your job is.  In the case of
hauling a large Imperial, they might also haul several
motorcycles that would fit in the trailer (everything
was strapped down very securely).

So I'd say it took three weeks longer to get a firm
date.  BUT, when they set that date, the stuck to it,
and were indeed a couple of days EARLY.  I was very
impressed, and happy with the price (for ENCLOSED
transport...).

Jim Byers,
60 Le Baron Southampton
Washington, DC