Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 1:33 AM
Subject: Re: IML: IML Paint question

I know that of all the colors of the rainbow, white is the easiest color for a painter to apply to a car.  I dont know whether black is equally easy or terribly difficult. It comes down to whether a MAACO type shop, who painted yellow and beige (2 different cars!) pretty well could do equally well with my 2 black ones.
Just a question
Wayne