67 rear window gasket

>  I have a new reproduction rear window gasket I
> bought from Restoration Specialties.  As I no longer
> have my '67, I no longer have need of it.  I was going
> to eBaY it, but if you have need of it, make me an
> offer.

Mike,

Thanks for offering.  But the Hdtp gasket won't work on a sedan.
I Called Restoration Specialties and they don't have Sedan Gaskets
either.   I was really hopping for a NEW one, but guess I'll be going
used I have a lead on several of those...

So If anyone has a NEW 67 Rear Window gasket laying around...
Let me know!

Thanks,

Leslie  '67 Sedan