From: John G. Napoli
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 2:25 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: IML Paint question

Easiest color:  beige.  It hides everything.  White is a close second.  Auto-body classes oftenhave their students paint their 'homework beige since it hides many sins.

The hardest is black, since it shows every surface imperfection.

I guess the rigorous reply to your question is that metalflakes and candies are the hardest to 'paint', but that beige is the most forgiving with surface prep and black the most unforgiving.

John