More Mrs. Blueberry pictures

I have just added some more pictures of Mrs. Blueberry, my 1958 Imperial
with a bunch of other cars, mainly Imperials.  There is a 1964, a 1966,
another 1967 and another 1968.  Interestingly, both 68s belong to the same
person, none other than Dimitrios, AKA D^2.  His black 68 is now there,
along with his green one.

I also added some recent pictures of herself and two Rolls Royces, a 1946
and a 1985.

To round it out, you can also find pictures with the museum's 1958 American
La France fire truck, named "Alfie" by the VFD that donated it.

To see them, go to http://www.58imperial.com/photoalbum

Hugh