Paint fading was - New paint saga content

Paint fading was - New paint saga content

Cousin Tony says they us the clear coat so does have uv protection, so it
shouldn't fade as much as the old style paints.  He says base coat clear
coat is easy to spray yourself and make it look good. Of course he still
thinks I'm going to paint my car while it's parallel parked in Brooklyn