From: "Brad Hogg" <roadhogg@xxxxxxx>
To: <chryslernewyorkerbrougham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: [NYBML] NEXT!

I tied into the NYB today.  Basically, I took the seats out.  This doesn't
sound like much but anyone who has lifted a NYB front power seat, will
understand how wore out I feel now.  Not only that, but you may not be aware
that you need to jack up the car and unbolt the front seats from under the
car.  The back seats aren't as heavy but they can still be a bit of a pain
to remove.  Once you do it a couple times like I have though, it's not
exactly rocket science but rather just a bunch of work.  I took some
pictures of what I have been doing and I also restructured my 76 NYB page on
the site.  Have a look!

http://www.nybclub.org/membercars/bradhogg/76NYB/index.htm