[NYBML] NEXT!

Brad;
 I think that the black tar paper type material is asphalt impregnated felt
sound proofing material, not carpet padding. Carpet padding usually looks
like its made out of ground up rags and thread, that type can be bought
through an upholstery shop or an upholstery supplier. As for the sound
proofing material it's anyone's guess where you can buy it, an auto body
shop might know.
  If you really need new window motors, and can't repair the old ones, try
checking the wrecking yards for Chrysler M-bodied cars. From what I recall
the Chrysler Fifth avenues, Dynasties, and New Yorkers used the same window
motors as the 70's Imperials did. Take one of your old one's to a "pick your
part" type yard and compare.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.