Please Welcome a new Member Wim Dulos (1953)

Please Welcome a new Member Wim Dulos (1953)

New Subscriber(s): Wim Dulos
Email Address is: w.dulos@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Holland Elst(gld)

Car(s) owned: 1953 Chrysler Imperial black V8 4 doors chnr 53CHRYM00007488
7767488

Self-Introduction: Whe both the car afther it has stand for 3 jears in wind
and wheather
so the car is in recenable condition the rear en front vender en the spark
wheels are very rusty whe cleand the car zo it looks nice now whe are still
working on it the but we are now trying to find a way to get keys becouse
the ware lost so we can try to start it we also both a new battery 6v but we
are still not sure what type its is if it is a costum or a limossine how can
we tell.

Wim