Please Welcome a new Member Wim Dulos (1953)

Please Welcome a new Member Wim Dulos (1953)

Welcome to you, Wim.

To help identify what model car you have,

If your car measures 145.5 inches wheelbase, it is a C59 Crown Imperial.
It is one of these two models:.
If it has a glass division window behind the front seat, it is called a
"Limousine".  If it does not have the division window, it is called an "8
passenger sedan".

If your car has 4 doors and a wheelbase of 133.5 inches, it is a C58 Custom
Imperial.   If it has a division window, it is a 6 passenger "Town
Limousine".   If it does not, it a sedan.

If your car has 2 doors, it is a C58 Custom Imperial Newport, with a 131.5
inch wheelbase.

 Dick Benjamin