1955 Imperial Newport interior

Hi,
The interior headliner in a 55 Newport is vinyl with a small cross pattern.
The sun visors, if they have not been redone have this on them.  This should
also tell you what color the headliner was.  There is a close match
available thru SMS in Portland, Oregon.  They can also make up the headliner
for you and then you can have your upholsterer put it in.  They take a while
to make these up so you should put in your order early.
Ken