moth balls and wheels

I would also try to get rid of the moth ball smell by a good old airing out if the weather permits.  It is deep in the fabric and no solution will make it go away fast.  It usually is only the smell of naptha.  With wheels, my extra spare for the 71 is a old (dates unknown)  ford truck wheel.  And my extra extra spares are the dougnuts found in newer cars.  A tire shop was throwing them away and gave them to me. They had zero miles on them and still held pressure. (sometimes parts are everywhere you just have to ask) They are 16 inch rims and fit perfectly on the imperial hub and bolts.  I have never driven on them but use them when working with the tires and wheels  off for an extended time for safety.  They would be ideal light weight spares when going to pick up a resto on a trailer.   David Norris, 71 4dr- the gold brick.