new Member Martin Ouellet (1973)and MPG

I am also in Canada and 18 MPG highway is about right for the "Imperial"
gallon and that car.   An Canadian gallon is 4.54 liters and a US gallon
is 3.78 liters therefore I believe that 18 MPG in Canadian is (x.83) 15
MPG in the US.  The next challenge for those close to the border is to
figure out gas prices across the line as in addition to converting the
Canadian gas sales measurement of liters to U.S. gallons we have to
factor in the exchange rate on the dollar!
jim