92 Cornering Lamp Cont.

Yeah, it's amazing what some special items go for new.
Guess they figure almost no one would buy something,
so it should cost more to cover the trouble in
stocking it (as having a part on a shelf for years
actually costs money- especially if that space could
be used for something which sells faster).

Ever see what some of the throttle bodies for the 3.3
and 3.8 go for new? Try up to $280! And that's without
the AIS and TBPS.