61 Imp in Canada

Just dropped off our 29 DeSoto in San Francisco for a pre-war car show this Sat. and met a lady and her son from Edmonton, Alberta.  He told me that his Mom was the original(and still) owner of a '61 Imperial 4 door hardtop--with the steel roof--with cross rams.  He said there were two other known 61 Imps in Sweden with cross rams.  He was aware of the IML.   His Mom's 61 even had an option that was a garage door opener which was on the dash of the car????

Thought this info might be of some Interest to the list.  Perhaps some of you are aware of this car and have heard of cross rams on an Imperial??  Of course, it could be done, but this fellow implied that it came from the dealer with the cross rams.  What does the list say????

Thanks, Henry Hopkins, 61.60.57