'59 Dome light

Today I replaced the dome light bulb, and the bulb in the light over the radio, neither which have worked since I got the car, and they still don't. It got too dark to check the fuses, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if these are on the same circuit? My glove box light has never worked also, but I haven't figured out how to get to the bulb yet.
Bill '59 Crown