Please Welcome a new member Francis Lovell (1967)

Please Welcome a new member Francis Lovell (1967)

New Subscriber(s): Mr. Francis Wm. Lovell
Email Address is: fran_lovell2001@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Little Valley,N.Y.

Car(s) owned: 1967 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron, 4door hardtop, Forest green
with gold matillac cloth interior

Self-Introduction:  My name is Francis Lovell, I live in the southern tier
of New York state. I belong to a car club called street classic car club. we
have a annual show the first weekend of august every year. I bought this 67
Imperial in November of 2002 because it reminded me of my 68 imperial
covertible I had in the early70's. This car is loaded for that year and has
only 72,000 miles on it. It still rides like a brand new auto off a show
room.It does need a couple of items to bring it up to show  quality which I
will be looking for. window motors, a rear bumper and passenger side out
side mirrow. I hope to hear from any one who knows about this year or could
help me with parts for this beauty.Thanks for any ones help