Please Welcome a New Member Loyal Stern (1966)

Please Welcome a New Member Loyal Stern (1966)

New Subscriber(s): Loyal Stern
Email Address is: loyalz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: St. Louis, MO

Car(s) owned: 1966 Imperial Crown Coupe (Silver with black leather interiort
& vinyl top)

Self-Introduction: bought  my car in October after my  Chrysler Sebring was
stolen....needed an inexpesive car and i found this one at Country Classic
Cars in IL (CountryClassicCars.com)....car is in very good condition
(although it needs paint) hope to get pictures taken soon