76 New Yorker for Sale

Fellow Members,
     I just got off the phone with a man who has a
1976 New Yorker Brougham for sale. It came from
Virginia via Ohio where he bought it. It has every
option except a sunroof. It is triple white and has
47K on the odometer. I live in Western New York and
the car is located nearby. He is willing to put it up
in the air to verify that it has seen no WNY winters.
He is asking $6,500.00. I asked what it would really
take to buy the car and he said, about $5,500.00. I
would like the car myself, but with a 66 Imperial
Conv. and a 74 Corvette conv. in winter storage, my
wife would drive a stake through my heart. I haven't
seen the car and don't know the man other than his
name is Paul. Anyone interested, his phone number is
716-510-6233. Let me know, I would be willing to take
a look at it.

Good Hunting,
John