Paint it yourself??

Thanks to you who have sent me such positive feedback about the paint saga.  Those of you who have been following my effort to paint my 66 300 already know that I've gotten some great advice from a professional painter.  I wish I had learned these tricks before I started this job.  It would have saved me a ton of time and effort.  Still have a lot to do but it's looking good.  The goal is to put the base and clear on the weekend of the 22nd.

The saga is hosted on the Imperial Club site and can be viewed at:

KerryP