More Volt light

===================
Davis wrote:
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:47:16 EST
Subject: Re: IML: More Volt light
When you pull up on the door handle, the VOLT light always comes on (at
the
same time the interior lights come on).  Then, providing the battery is
up to
charge,  it goes out within 1/2 second.   If the battery isn't fully
charged,
it takes longer for the VOLT light to go out, proportional to the
battery's
state of charge.  In any case, the VOLT light will go out when the
interior
lights go out.

Davis
1983 Original owner
1981 Being restored

Exactly - thank you!  That's what I was trying to say . . .

imp1983@xxxxxxxx
Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

Only $9.95 per month!