imperial/newyorker brougham show

    hello all
does anyone know if there will be a car show this year in the midwest
for the imperial/newyorker cars? as a year ago i was selling all my
cars, but decided to keep them. i have not been watching the web sight
do to my business. i would like to plan a trip this year to enjoy the
cars. any info would be great.
                 ps any 1976-78 newyorker owners that know of n.o.s
parts please let me know.
                       thanks phil