imperial/newyorker brougham show

Hey:

While not posted yet (but it will be shortly), we Midwesterners are planning to attend the Walter P Chryser National show in Minneapolis / St. Paul and I believe is the third weekend in July.

We are going to try to get a VERY large display of Imperials together for this event.

We will post the exact date later this weekend.

Wayne Jorgensen