Imperial Club Web Site - Hubcap Page

Loved the wheel page also.  As A true nitpicker (on the few things I know
something about!!) I feel some corrections are
appropriate.

The so called Kelsey hayes wire wheels were offered on Imperial all the time
they were being sold.   They started in 53 and never have been real sure
when
they stopped.  Not just 55 and 56 as shown.   Remember as discussed
previously most of the wheels were actually provided by Motor Wheel company
not Kelsey Hayes as so often indicated.

My other nitpick is the 49 and at least early 50 wheel which is part number
1140690 is not noted at all.  A new wheelcover was provided in 49 and
nothing from 48 or previous was used to my knowledge.   The wheelcover
indicated has a beautiful red center cloisonné ring with the Chrysler seal
shown in it.   The parts books all indicate it was used through 49 and part
way through 50.  It was then replaced with the raised medallion unit shown.

I'd be happy to provide a jpeg of one of the NOS ones which I have in stock.
These were also used on the 50 T&C's.