Imperial Club Web Site - Hubcap Page

Thanks, Terry!  I've made the corrections about the wire wheels, and would
be very grateful if you'd email me photos of any of the 1948-50 wheel covers
that you might have, in order to clarify and correct that period.  Or you
can send them to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ken Miller asked about who made the page...it was my wife Christine, but it
was only possible due to the help of many IML members, especially Chris
Hoffman, and now yourself.  All of us website volunteers always appreciate
corrections and additional information, so please don't anyone be bashful
about "nitpicking"!

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise