'64 Imperial Crown Coupe Parts Car in Seattle

'64 Imperial Crown Coupe Parts Car in Seattle

On Monday I am going to look at a parts car here in Seattle. The car is said
to be straight body, complete except for the transmission and rough on the
inside with the original interior.

I could use a few parts from this car for my '64 four door hardtop but would
have to strip it quickly and get rid of the body in just a few days. If I
have it delivered to my house it is going to be parked in front the garage
where my Imperial parks and will trap it in the garage until it is gone.

If anybody is interested in parts from this '64 Crown Coupe, including body
panels, doors, dash parts, engine, you name it, please contact me privately
with your wish list and some low-ball offer for the parts.

If I can get the parts I want and not lose money I will have it moved
Wednesday of this week. If I don't buy the car it goes to the junk yard on
Wednesday.

Please don't delay in contacting me. We have until Wednesday to fish or cut
bait.

Loren_Erwin@xxxxxxx

Don't just hit reply to this message. Cut and paste the above address into
the TO: line. If you hit reply it may go off into the ether because I use an
unofficial method of emailing with Outlook Express and MSN.

Loren