Substitute pentastars

I have no idea if this is the part everyone is looking for, but on my 1959 Imperial, a previous owner has replaced one of the missing crowns in front of the ash tray in the back seat, with a metal gold color pentastar. It looks completely out of place in my car, and I've only pulled up the arm rest once trying to get to the rear window motor.  I believe it had a screw shaft held on by a nut. Since I found a crown which will work out, and look much better there, anyone out there is welcome to this pentastar once I remove it.
Bill '59 Crown