I saw another Imp yesterday...

Not for nothing..but Chrysler might still have a brand spanking new one..ASK Then you can paint it any color you like!

----- Original Message -----
From: Raymond Shaw
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 5:36 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: I saw another Imp yesterday...

yesterday I went to a local area strip mall to shop for a music CD and low
and behold I spotted a Silver greyish 90 Imperial, I could tell it was a 90
by the fuel filler door.

It was missing its hubcaps, but other than that looked to be in decent
shape.

After I got done shopping and was on my way I home guess what pulled along
side of me, the Imp, we both looked at each other and acknowledged that we
both knew we had the same car.

We cruised side by side for a while and we both hit it at the same time, we
were dead even all the way, I tried a couple more times but once he pulled
on me and the other time I pulled on him.

I had a smile from ear to ear.  Never thought I see one again in this area,
there were two people in the Imp and both looked to be about my age, I am in
my early 20's by the way.

I only wish I had a video camera.  It was great.

As far as the Trunklid, my thanks to those who responded about it, I guess I
will just have to keep my eyes opened, they do exist...