Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 3:35 PM
Subject: IML: 1969 Imperial

Hi all......got unwelcome news from my mechanic today, the entire brake system is shot on my car- plus ac compresser committed suicide so now I have a few questions.....his supplier asked if I had an "early" or "late" 69 model...since apparently all 69s had Budds I cant understand why he would ask that....are ac compressors easy to find for this car?. used on other Mopars?..a local Mopar junkyard has 2 69s in the yard but I havent seen them yet- forgive my ignorance as I have little experience w/ the fuselage era...

now where the heck did I put that aspirin bottle......