1969 Imperial

Good news on your compressor:  the same one - the RV2
-was used from 1961-78.  Should not be too difficult
nor expensive to find.  Rebuilt ones are typically
under $150.  Remember you will need a dryer and
possibly an expansion valve, too.  Neither will be
difficult to obtain.

Apparently a number of changes were made mid-year on
'69's.  At least that is the experience of a friend
who owns one who has discovered a number of things
were changed in later cars after his shop manual was
printed, and in comparison with another '69.

You would do well to record the last 6 digits of your
serial number, and/or find out the build date on your
car.  These will help in ordering parts.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible
66 LeBaron