Re-Dual Plane Intake Manifold

I just install the Edelbrock performer manafold and its too tall for my 66, had
to go with a k&n filter base plate, top and filter that was only 2 1/2" tall.
I have the stock air cleaner in the garage, thinking of ebay-ing it.

dave

David J. Dodd
Incident Response
Raytheon NMCI

"The more a social engineer can make his contact seem like business as usual,
the more he allays suspicion"  -Kevin Mitnick