90's Imperial Pages

I also have a 90's Imperial (1991 to be exact).

Had to buy the owners manual off e-bay as my car was missing this and a few
other things I find vital to ownership.

I wouldn't mind scanning the manual, but I also have 1989 owners manual from
my old Dynasty, plus window sticker.  Most of them read pretty much the same
anyway, you see I pocket the owners manuals when I find them in junkyard
cars, or they get ruined.  It also saves me money from e-bay.

I got magazine reviews, all the 90-93 Imperial sales brouchures.  So if you
need anything at all from there I wouldn't mind providing it.

Matter of fact I may be looking into buying another Imperial this summer,
thinking about selling my 91 and buying another 91 with more options or
aiming for a 92-93 model year Imperial.