'57 Imp. conv. for sale (not mine ! )

Title:
Hi,
I forward a message from Tom Cox who bought 1 year ago a '57 convertible (needs resto..).

Hello Philippe,
Greetings!  I haven’t talked to you for awhile since buying the 57 Imperial convertible, but I hope you are well and that everything is going well with you.

(..)

This brings me to the Imperial; I believe I will sell it for no other reason than I don’t think I can store another project.  It has been in dry storage since I bought it and I have straightened the frame where it had been bumped in the left rear.  I have purchased a few parts along the way, but I really don’t know when I will get to the restoration.  I have offered it back to Dane Beasley (or to a guy that offered him more money than I did after we had already struck a deal).  But if he doesn’t want it, I didn’t know if you knew anyone that might be interested.  The floors and trunk are totally rust free and the body is certainly in very good shape.  Everything is there, as far as I can tell.  I assume you don’t want it, but I know that you love these cars and I wondered if you knew someone that has more time than I have right now.  I will be asking $16,000 for it which is what I have in it.

I would appreciate any leads that you can give me.  I don’t mind sharing some of the price if a lead works out.  Let me know.

Thanks. Tom Cox

email of Tom:  tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

As usual, not mine etc.. Pics of the car at http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/my57pics.htm .  Go to Tom Cox'  57 Imperial conv. (middle of page)

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad