Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:22 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 90's Imperial Pages

Mine is a 90, also i know the older lady who originally had my car had
everything when it comes to the manuals
to learn a lil more about my imperial  well there isn't too much i guess...
its a 90... has every option except the sunroof (8 way dual power seats with
memory, digital dash & overhead console, ATC, full air suspension, mark
cross leather had the 6 EQ head unit with 6 speak infinity as well