Budd brakes

Ive been reading the repair section on brakes and noticedf that several owners have installed 70-73 Imperial discs on their 67-69 Imps.  is this any easy swap? do I have to locate a 70-73 Imperial for the necessary parts ?..someone mentioned National Parts Companies for a conversion kit and Im insure if all the parts I would need come w/ the kit
   thanks