To whomever I sent the old Chrysler Corp. history pictures...

To whomever I sent the old Chrysler Corp. history pictures...

...Sorry I can't remember who it was, but it came up in regard to the old
Jefferson Plant. I privately sent some photos of the Briggs Body plant,
Chrysler's Highland Park HQ & interior shots of the old styling dome about a
week ago, for use on the IML site. Just wondering if you received them?

(For some reason, my e-mail provider no longer keeps "sent" messages.)

Carmine F.
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup