My windshield is in.

Hi Everyone;

Remember my story. I was the person with the 56 Imperial that had to get
the windshield replaced. It was turning out to be a horror story for me. I
had a glass company last November come out and it leaked. I had that
company take their windshield and leave.

Well I had it done today. (My car was in storage over the winter). Alliance
glass came out and put it in. They are a local shop who knows old cars.
They put the new windshield in and put all the chrome that was removed
outside and inside back in, and they had never seen the car before!

I am now content. A lessoned learned. When it comes to windshields check
out the shops that work on older automobiles. It may take a while to find
them but its worth it.

Anthony