CA Senate Bill 708 needs to be defeated

Hi All,
   It is a real bill that has been introduced
appearantly By California State Senator Dean Florez
and it is of concern to many of us.  Here is a link to
his website and under legislation it is listed as 708.

http://democrats.sen.ca.gov/senator/florez/

I think if you feel strongly about the bill and live
in California you should write your elected officials.
  I would ask that we not let this list turn into a
California political list. several of the comments are
bordering on Political only and not Imperial related
at all. I don't think any of us are too thrilled about
the prospect of the state possibly impounding our cars
but please lets not have every person comment about
it.  There are other lists for that and we need to
keep our list IMPERIAL only.
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator