AVS back in production

--- "Wm. R. Ulman" <twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So, give a choice which would people on this list
> prefer?  I need to replace my AVS on my '66 Conv.

I've had a good bit of experience with both the AFB
and the AVS.  Unless there's a catastrophic problem
with your AVS, a good choice would simply be to
rebuild it.  The rebuild kit is available from NAPA
for around $30.  I just did one a few weeks ago.

The AFB is a little bit simpler, but there's no
overwhelming advantage of one over the other (unless
it's a matter of extreme performance tuning, which
really isn't an issue for the average Imperial).

Elijah