Carburetor Problem

My black 68 LeBaron has a 750 cfm rochester.  Although this Rochester has some
issues, the engine pulls real well in all rpm ranges, from 2000 all the way to
4600-4700.  This car has the HP spec cam, and the torque at over 4200-4500 rpm
remains real strong.  My green 68 Sedan has an even larger (not by much) than
the HP cam (based on its observed torque curve) and it has an AVS, which
appears to be about 600 cfm (it has the spread-bore configuration).  This
engine pulls real well from the 4000-5000 rpm range, but I think that this
engine can use a bit more cfm.  Its interesting to see how an Imperial
accelerates with 2nd gear all the way to 5000 rpm.  The speedo is approaching
110 mph very rapidly (true speed about 102-104mph) and all traffic that seemed
to travel at the same speed as you moments earlier, disappears rapidly behind
you.

I wanted to get the part number off my AVS and ask the list if they can look up
for me its cfm.  Will do shortly.

D^2, 2x68s, with one with a fresh transmission.