Rochester carb

======================
From: "Rob P" <fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Carburetor Problem
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 10:42:22 -0500
D2,
The Rochester isn't stock, right? I never heard of a factory Mopar with a

Rochester.
=====================
Well there seems to be an exception to every
rule.  My brother had a 1986 Dodge
Ramcharger with factory Rochester carb.

It was the only carb that would meet
emissions, (and was horrible to keep
tuned up).

There is a 1940s Chrysler at a local
car shop that is for sale.  It COULD
be a 40's Imperial but I would have to
stop in to check.  Anyone interested.
It looks in great shape (from the road).

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx

Only $9.95 per month!